HOME FOLLOW LOVE DESIGN FB TWITTER INSTA

I Really Love You :*


Hello guys. Guess what? There’s a reply. Honestly, I expect nothing. She did! She really did. She sent me a reply.

SHE. 

Chrissy Costanza :*

Mamaaa, I wanna cry T___T Well, I’m crying right now. Hehe^^ Thanks Chrissy. You make my day. I love you sooooooo much :*


Well, I have to reply like for twice because of course that 140 letters space won’t be enough :/


And she did favourite my tweet too. Well this might seems nothing for you guys, but it means world for me :')

Jom follow xD :
Instagram: aimimiddleton

Tudung Tutorial by Me -> SINI
My e-novel (Pelangi Cinta) -> SINI
Previous Entry about Chrissy Costanza -> SINI

P/s: This is my first time ‘fan-girling’ Before this, I never be like this.


26 comments:

  1. woooo.. jeless jees ngn aimii.. kte pn suke dye jgk, dh tgk semua video dye jgk. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahhhhhh Bro nak jadi peminat aimi leh.... T-T

    ReplyDelete
  3. awak tumpang tanye... die nie sape? hihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. i'm happy for you sis hihi

    kalau i memg terlompat-lompat kalau someone yg kita minat gila give such a things like this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan kan kan. Tadi pun terlompat lompat dah. Dah la baru lepaih solat subuh ;)

      Delete
  5. wah.. sukanya dia.. salam kenal :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. untunglah budak2 zaman sekarang hihihih

    ReplyDelete
  7. Untunglah..hehe.. Pasni i plak jd peminat u..Haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Youtube cover.. Nk tngok lgu dy cover pasni..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ye ker.I tak perasan pun dia tu orang putih.datang ke Facebook U

    ReplyDelete
  10. amal nk google pasal dia lah :D
    sebab amal tak kenal :(
    follow sini

    ReplyDelete
  11. siapa ye? tak kenal pun.
    tapi kan i selalu juga write a short message to well known ustaz and local figures and ask them few questions.

    luckily i did get a reply. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wah.. amazing aimi..hehe
    selamat berpuasa :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...