HOME FOLLOW LOVE DESIGN FB TWITTER INSTA

You'll Be Fine, Dear Self.

Of all the favourite songs in my playlist, I love your sweet voice the most. 
Of all the love letters I’ve received, I like your ‘late night paragraphs text’ the most.
Of all the medicine that can make me feel better, I want your warm hug the most.
Of all the parts of your body that I no longer seen for ages, I long for lovely eye gaze the most.
Of all the time I’ve been lied to, I trust your ‘I love you’ the most.
Of all the time I’ve been cheated, I deceived by you, ‘my sweetheart’, the most.
Of all the things that I can do when I’m alone, I think about the reason why we break up the most.
Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my old self the most.

Perlukan servis editing blog? PM or DM me okay :) 
"Baca entry ni. Ada budak kiut kiut. Hee^^
Kita ade boyfie baru. Ha sini :)
Eeeee phobia :("

11 comments:

  1. great oost... salam blogger from ID

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peminat korea habis nie :D

    http://timetravelafif.blogspot.com/2014/05/kembara-england-part-6-camden-town.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim salam kat pakwe dalam gambo tu... Hehe :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is so deeply meaning. hope you are strong eventhought its really hard to move on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. salam..jemput join ga ni>>>
    Super Extravaganza Giveaway!

    Hadiah:
    Cash 150
    2015 calendar with your picture& phrase
    bookmark with your picture&phrase

    Step-step penyertaan yang mudah & 51 orang pemenang dicari! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...