HOME FOLLOW LOVE DESIGN FB TWITTER INSTA

If I Stay

Assalamualaikum guys? :) Lama menghilang? Ya busy baru bukak sem. Dah seminggu dah start my last semester in UPSI. Basically first week ni lecturer just buat introduction pasal each subject. Cerita pasal assignment semua. And yeah, next week start lah bercinta dengan presentation and assignments. Let's move on to next topis cz I am not planning to buat entri pasal my assignment dekat sini. Buat penat jari menaip -.-
Semalam, tengok cerita If I Stay. Best. It is an adaptation from a best selling/ seller (?) novel by Gayle Forman. Cerita ni banyak flashbacks. Like almost the whole time dalam cerita tu flashbacks. Well the storyline tak berat sangat. Okay lah overall. I really love the hero and heroin in this movie. Jamie Blackley as Adam and Chloe Grace Moretz as Mia Hall. And one more thing, soundtrack cerita ni best (Y) Aku malas nak type synopsis panjang-panjang, apa kata korang pi tengok. Tak nyesal nyeee ^^

Best quotes:
"If you stay, I'll do whatever you want. I'll quit the band, go with you to New York. But if you need me to go away, I'll do that, too. I was talking to Liz and she said maybe coming back to your old life would be too painful, that maybe it'd be easier for you to erase us. And that would suck, but I'd do it. I can lose you like that if I don't lose you today. I'll let you go. If you stay." - Adam
"Don't be scared.Women can handle the worst kind of pain. You'll find out one day." - Gayle Forman

"Adam is crying and somewhere inside of me I am crying, too, because I'm feeling things at last. I'm feeling not just the physical pain, but all that I have lost, and it is profound and catastrophic and will leave a crater in me that nothing will ever fill." - Mia 

"But the you who you are tonight is the same you I was in love with yesterday, the same you I’ll be in love with tomorrow." - Adam

"Adam is mumbling something now. In a low voice. Over and over he is saying: please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Finally, he stops and looks at my face. "Please, Mia," he implores. "Don't make me write a song." - Gayle Forman

"If I stay. If I live. It's up to me." - Mia

"And I bet she'll be a stronger person because of what she's lost today. I have a feeling that once you live through something like this, you become a little bit invincible." - Gayle Forman

 
Muzicons.com
Breathe deep, breathe clear
Know that I'm here
Know that I'm here
Waitin'

Stay strong, stay gold
You don't have to fear
You don't have to fear
Waitin'

I'll see you soon
I'll see you soon

How could a heart like yours
Ever love a heart like mine?
How could I live before?
How could I have been so blind?

You opened up my eyes
You opened up my eyes

Sleep sound, sleep tight
Here in my mind
Here in my mind
Waitin'

Come close, my dear
You don't have to fear
You don't have to fear
Waitin'

I'll see you soon
I'll see you soon

How could a heart like yours
Ever love a heart like mine?
How could I live before?
How could I have been so blind?

You opened up my eyes
You opened up my eyes

Hold fast hope
All your love is all I've ever known
Hold fast hope
All your love is all I've ever known

How could a heart like yours
Ever love a heart like mine?
How I could I live before?
How could I have been so blind?

You opened up my eyes
You opened up my eyes
You opened up my eyes
You opened up my eyes

Adam Wilde (Jamie Blackley)

23 comments:

  1. xtgok pon lg citer..
    apa-apapon all the best untuk last sem di UPSI

    ReplyDelete
  2. wehhh nak movie. haha
    Attach kat emel. Malas nak download. Tak reti ^^"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Boleh ka hantaq via email? Besaq kut file diaaaa >_<

      Delete
  3. anis macam kurang paham dengan ayat ayat tu , hehe , tpi suka !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kalau tak faham, kena tengok lah movie nya ^^

      Delete
  4. mcm best ja. belum tngok lg.. lama tak singgah blog aimi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please lah tengok. Please please. Haha :D

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Aimi pun copy dengan member. Sebab rasa nya kat youtube xboleh lagi. Because of the copyright.

      Delete
  6. mesti u feeling2 jadi chloe kan. haha. poetic/artistry sgt .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate ? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. Hope to hear soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG OMG OMG macam best je citer ni. arrghh mana yek nak tngok online agaknye?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh. Kita ambik kat member. Awak try search online. Rasanya ade :)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Dah. Pi main jauh jauh. Takyah nak kacau sangat. Haha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...